[heading style=”default” size=”20″ align=”center” margin=”20″]Classes and COVID19[/heading]
Updated 24th July 2021
Despite the recent relaxation of COVID restrictions in the UK, we will be continuing to adhere to our existing COVID safety measures in all of our classes to help keep you dancing safely.
Please familiarise yourself with the following and if you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Louise@cambridgebellydance.co.uk
Our safety measures will be reviewed regularly and additional guidance specific to the venue that you attend will be provided at the time of booking
Please note that places must be pre-booked in advance, any body showing up at classes without a booking will not be allowed to enter
[button url=”http://cambridgebellydance.co.uk/classes” target=”self” style=”glass” background=”#cc26ab” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”7″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”auto” icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none”]Go To Class Bookings[/button]
[divider top=”no” text=”Go to top” anchor=”#” style=”default” divider_color=”#0a0809″ link_color=”#999999″ size=”3″ margin=”15″]
[box title=”You must not attend classes if:” style=”default” box_color=”#ed0000″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”7″]
– You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID19 infection (high temperature, cough, loss of taste/smell)
– You have received a positive lateral flow or PCR test result, even if you dont have any symptoms
-You have been told to self isolate by Track and Trace
Further information and advice can be found on the NHS website [/box]
- If you are able to, we request that you wear a face covering when moving around the venue and whilst you are mingling with others before your class begins, you do not have to wear a mask during the class.
- Changing facilities will not be available so you must arrive for class already wearing the correct attire and be prepared to leave without changing.
- Keep belongings to a bare minimum, large bags will not be allowed in the studio
- Kitchen facilities will not be open, therefore you must bring water with you
- Do not share any items, such as water bottles or towels, with others
- One-way systems, where in place, must be followed at all times
- Please maintain a safe distance from other participants at all times
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class starts, this is to ensure that the previous group can leave safely.
- Please wait outside the building until your class time or until you are collected by your teacher.
- Please do not congregate around entrances or busy areas whilst you are waiting to enter the venue or studio
- Please ensure that you sanitise your hands with soap and water or a hand gel on entry to the building.
- Class sizes have been reduced in order to ensure that a distance of 2 meters between participants can be maintained, please adhere to this at all times.
- Windows will remain open during classes to ensure adequate ventilation
- Face coverings are not recommended for exercise but you are free to wear one if you prefer.
- Class content will be modified to enable you to maintain a safe distance from other participants.
- Music will be controlled wirelessly where possible to ensure the instructor can remain in the same place as much as possible, the volume may be reduced so that the instructor can be heard without shouting.
- Please prepare to leave the studio as quickly as possible and ensure that you do not leave any of your belongings behind.
- Make sure that you sanitise your hands on leaving the building.
- Please leave via the designated exit route only.