In order for us to be able to dance together safely during the ongoing coronavirus/COVID19 pandemic, we are implementing some changes to how our classes operate, inline with government rules and guidance.
Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the following and if you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Louise@cambridgebellydance.co.uk
Additional guidance specific to the venue that you attend will be provided at the time of booking
Please note that places must be pre-booked in advance, any body showing up at classes without a booking will not be allowed to enter
- Unless you are exempt, face coverings should be worn when moving around the venue and before your class begins, you do not have to wear a mask during the class.
- Changing facilities will not be available so you must arrive for class already wearing the correct attire and be prepared to leave without changing.
- Keep belongings to a bare minimum, large bags will not be allowed in the studio.
- Kitchen facilities will not be open, therefore you must bring water with you.
- Do not share any items, such as water bottles or towels, with others.
- One-way systems, where in place, must be followed at all times
- 2 meter distance must be adhered to at all times
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class starts, this is to ensure that the previous group can leave safely.
- Please wait outside the building until your class time or until you are collected by your teacher.
- If you are waiting with other people, please ensure that you maintain as great a distance as possible, ideally 2 meters. Please do not congregate around entrances or busy areas.
- Please ensure that you sanitise your hands with soap and water or a hand gel on entry to the building.
- Class sizes have been reduced (currently 12 people maximum in each class) in order to ensure that a distance of 2 meters between participants can be maintained, please adhere to this at all times.
- Face coverings are not recommended for exercise but you are free to wear one if you prefer.
- Dancing barefoot is not allowed, full coverage dance shoes (such as ballet slippers or jazz shoes), or or socks must be worn at all times during class – no outdoor shoes!
- Class content will be modified to avoid movements/choreography that will cause you to move out of your 2m zone.
- Music will be controlled wirelessly to ensure the instructor can remain in the same place as much as possible, the volume may be reduced so that the instructor can be heard without shouting.
- Please prepare to leave the studio as quickly as possible and ensure that you do not leave any of your belongings behind.
- Make sure that you sanitise your hands on leaving the building.
- Please leave via the designated exit route only.